Singapore Roadshow-Presentation of the New MARC Arbitration Rules 2018
MARC, the Arbitration and Mediation Center of the Mauritius Chamber of Commerce and Industry is pleased to invite you to a presentation of its new Arbitration Rules 2018.
Date: Monday 5 November 2018
Time: 12.30 to 13.30 (Registration from 12.00 to 12.30)
Venue: Clifford Chance, Marina Bay Financial Center, 25th Floor, Tower 3, 12 Marina Boulevard, Singapore
The event will feature the following speakers:
- Dipna Gunnoo (Barrister/ Head of MARC)
- Jamsheed Peeroo (Barrister, Peeroo Chambers/ Member of the MARC Rules Drafting Committee)
- Nish Shetty (Partner and Head of Litigation Practice and Dispute Resolution, Clifford Chance/ Member of the MARC Advisory Board)
The topics to be discussed are as follows:
- Development and the current situation of international arbitration in Mauritius as an attractive venue in Africa/Asia
- Supportive Mauritian judicial system and specific interventions from the judiciary
- MARC: the Center, its new Arbitration Rules and its innovative provisions
- Q&A Session
Please click here to register by 31 October 2018.