Presentation of the New MARC Arbitration Rules 2018
MARC, the Arbitration and Mediation Center of the Mauritius Chamber of Commerce and Industry is pleased to invite you to a presentation of its new Arbitration Rules 2018.
Date: Friday 12 October 2018
Time: 8 am to 10 am (Registration & networking breakfast from 8.00 to 8.30)
Hosted by: FTPA (UK) LLP, Octagon Point, 5 Cheapside, London EC2V 6AA
The roadshow will feature the following speakers (among others):
- Dr. Jalal El Ahdab (Member of the MARC Advisory Board, Member of the Rules Committee / Partner, Bird & Bird - Paris office)
- Mr. Duncan Bagshaw (Member of the Marc Advisory Board, Counsel, Stephenson Harwood, Former Registrar, LCIA-MIAC Arbitration Center)
- Mr. Rajeev Fokeer (Member of the MARC Advisory Board / Partner, FTPA - UK and Paris offices)
Ms. Dipna Gunnoo (Head of MARC, Former Counsel, LCIA-MIAC Arbitration Center)
- Mr. Neil Kaplan CBE QC SBS (President of the MARC Court / International Arbitrator, Arbitration Chambers)
- Ms. Cheng Yee Khong (Member of the MARC Court, President of the Rules Committee / Associate Investment Manager, IMF Bentham, Hong Kong)
Lord Neuberger PC HonFRS GBS (Member of the Marc Court, Baron of Abbotsbury, Former president of the Supreme Court of UK)
- Dr. Jamsheed Peeroo (Member of the MARC Advisory Board, Member of the Rules Committee / Barrister, Peeroo Chambers)
Please click here to register.